Accidents at Work - Frequently Asked Questions

What type of work related injury can I claim for?

All employers and business owners in the UK have a legal responsibility to ensure the safety of their staff as well as any visitors to their premises. They are also required to hold a valid policy of insurance (known as employer liability insurance) and have to conform to a number of Health & Safety regulations. If you have suffered an injury as a result of your employer’s failure to adhere to the required Health & Safety regulations then you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim.

The most common accident at work claims are:

  • Slips and trips

  • Negligence of a co-worker