Nelson Myatt Solicitors are offering a rare and exciting opportunity to join our small but busy team
Nelson Myatt Solicitors LLP are looking to recruit a full time Administration Officer.
You should be an organised person with excellent IT, time management and communication skills and able to deal with general and advanced clerical tasks. An interest in civil law advantageous although not required and training will be provided covering the specialist areas. Must be polite, able to work as part of a small team and be willing to undertake a variety of regular office tasks.
You will need to be trustworthy as the job will involve handling confidential information. You
will also need to reliable, able to work under pressure and have a confident manner.
Nelson Myatt Solicitors LLP, based in Llandudno Junction, was set up in 2014 and has established itself as a leading practice in North Wales. We are now looking to expand by finding the right individual who is not afraid of hard work and is looking to join a small friendly team.
Nelson Myatt take pride in their customer service and have won the Conwy Small Business of the Year award; we therefore need someone who will take pride in their work and has excellent communication skills.
We are a very forward-thinking practice using modern technology to ensure maximum efficiency. We utilise a client portal making it easy for clients to complete all the initial forms quickly and easily. We have Biometric ID testing and use LEAP case
management software for which training can be given.
As part of the administration team you will deal with the initial set up of new matters, collect and verify ID through to issue of contract pack before handing over to the relevant conveyancer.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent time management.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Excellent written skills.
bility to communicate well via telephone and email.
· Ability to build good working relationships with all levels of the business.
· Able to contribute towards the company's delivery of customer service and value.
· Answering incoming telephone calls, directing them appropriately
· Data entry leading to sending out documentation
· Liaison with Estate Agents and other relevant parties
· Obtaining and checking client ID
· Assisting clients with general enquiries
· Lodging land transaction tax submissions (for which training will be given)
· Lodging registrations at Land registry (for which training will be given)
· Word processing
· Dealing with confidential documentation
· Photocopying and scanning
· Stationery ordering
· Ad hoc cler
· Workplace Pension
· 20 days paid leave plus bank holidays to start
· Extra days leave per years’ service to a maximum of 25 days + bank holidays
· Free car p
· Case management software
· Small team environment
· Discounted gym membership
· Career progression available if required
Must be aged over 18
No qualifications are required although they would be an advantage.
Salary £18,280 to start rising to £19,240 after 3-month probation
Full time 37 hours per week
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com